1. Normal ECG Measurements : PR 0.12 seconds; QRS 0.08-0.12 seconds;
2. Corrected QT Interval ( QTc) Bazett’s Formula – QT Interval/(RR Interval) 450 msec upper limit of normal.
3. ECG Criteria for Left Ventricular Hyptertrophy ( LVH) – Romhilt – Estes Criteria
4. Normal Axis - -30 to +90 degrees.
5. Normal Ejection Fraction - 55% - 70%.
6. Exercise Tolerance Testing - ST segment measurement 80 msec from the J point
7. Exercise Tolerance Testing Blood Pressure Drop - 10 mm/Hg during the test from pre-test value is a absolute indication to terminate the test. In clinical practice physicians and testing facilities may not use this as an absolute indicator to terminate the test unless there are other factors.
8. Pre-excitation Syndrome - Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome is one of the types of pre-excitation there are others.